Credits

The Designers Chic

February 14, 2007

Our 2nd Valentines day together

Today is our 2nd valentines day with hubby, Yesterday when he come home he handed me a box of chocolates and a card since he have to work today. i thank him and glad that he never forget about and he give it to me early than i expected. I ask him if he could give me a flower next time, not that i dont like his gift but i really want to recieve a flwer like when he does when i was in the philippines. but he said that was diffrent and beside the flower dont live longer ohhhh gosh! thats the reason why in every ocation he wont give me flower bcoz its going to die quick hahahaha! poor me.will im happy with what he give me though and im not complaining ha! And need to be especially hubby is always the one will give me soemthing in every occation bcoz he dont want me to buy anything for him bcoz its his money also hahaha! oh yeah his right naman pud. Will I guess i just have to wait when i have my own income.

No comments: