Divide your hair into several three-inch wide sections and wrap them up in large
rollers. The alternative? Dry your hair 80 percent, part it into two equal
sections at the crown, and twist into two buns secured with bobby pins (hello
Princess Leia). Blast with a diffuser until completely dry and leave in for 30
minutes, or sleep in them for stay-put style
December 30, 2008
December 29, 2008
December 27, 2008
December 26, 2008
December 13, 2008
December 11, 2008
December 8, 2008
December 7, 2008
Today since I haven't been able to do some scrapping I decided to share some recipe. I was craving for pork afritada lately so I decided to cook some since my husband doesn't like to eat any meat lately. I ate it with some steamed rice and some salad. Oh gosh it was very delicious, in fact I am able to save some for today. Next time I am also thinking to cook chicken afritada. >Anyway heres the recipe for Pork Afritada.
I forgot to take a picture because I was really hungry lols! I will just post some pics next time...
Pork cut into cube bigger than the menudo meat 2x bigger
tomatoessss plenty of them about 5 to 6 pieces seeded and diced
aswete (powder version can be bought now in any asian store, dissolved in lukewarm water)
bell pepper quartered or sliced if preferred
bay leaf (1 only)
soy sauce 1 laddle only
November 29, 2008
Digital signage is a form of electronic display that is installed in public spaces. Which is really a great way to advertise your products. I think using digital signage is a lot more proper than using the old style of advertising because this makes things a lot more productive and convincing on any type of advertising that you wish to do.
November 25, 2008
2. When was the last time you had Starbucks? Long time ago when I was still in the Philippines.
3. What's something you really want right now, be honest! A Leptovox for me to help me lose some of the extra weight that I am going to gain for the holidays Its better to be prepared before hand than to to wait until its too late, right?
4. Do you plan out your day before it begins? Most of the time but lots of things that I forget to do.
5. Who was the last person you went out with? My sister and brother in-law we went to Old Navy to do some Christmas shopping.
6. Tom or Jerry? Why? Jerry cause he is soo cute and he always bets Tom.
7. Where did you have your dinner last night? At home
8. What do you think of Taz (the cartoon character)? He is my favorite cartoon character but!
9. What do you usually order at McDonald's? BigMc and French Fries
10. Liquid or powdered detergent soap? Both anything that they have on sale LOLS
November 18, 2008
November 16, 2008
November 15, 2008
November 14, 2008
November 8, 2008
November 2, 2008
By the way to those who don't know what the pinakbit is. It is a favorite traditional Philippine dish -- a blend of several bitter and sweet vegetables.
October 31, 2008
October 19, 2008
October 18, 2008
October 11, 2008
So today I can sit here on my computer without bothering my eyes so much. I can now also take my time to learn more about cpm. I was going to investigate it more yesterday but my eyes were so blurry and I couldn’t see very well. Thank God I can do it now. So guys I have to get going now and start doing my task. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
October 4, 2008
I am glad that she ask me to go with her since I miss hanging out with her. The last time that we hangout together was when my husband was still in the hospital. I hope we are going to enjoy our shopping trip later.
September 26, 2008
It is really a lot easier if you can find some moving services that you can depend on, that will do most of the work for you. It will definitely make your moves so much easier. Why haven’t I thought about it before? I shouldn’t have suffered so much trying to get everything done myself. Oh well at least I know what to do the next time and I can surely recommend it to anybody that is going to move.
September 25, 2008
September 21, 2008
Its only been month since I started to take some diet pills and Its really eefective and safe. So guys if you are tired with your diet plan, why don't you consider taking a diet pills? Just visit the link above to find more about this diet pills.
September 15, 2008
Today I have been telling my sister that she should start looking for good and affordable strollers online since she doesn’t want to go out in the house. I guess it’s a lot better to buy baby stuff online cause we can choose and find a lot of styles that we like.
My sister was laughing when she heard me telling this thing. She said that its too early to buy baby stuff since she’s only 8 weeks pregnant. I guess I am just so excited being an auntie again.
September 14, 2008
September 5, 2008
September 2, 2008
September 1, 2008
August 22, 2008
So anyway the husband told me just to go online and search for the quickest and easiest way to have my passport renewed. So that it wont cost me too much because he needs also to have his passport renewed since we forget to do it 5 months ago.
August 20, 2008
Once in a while I experience having pimples especially during my red month But I really don’t have to worry too much about it because I know that I can always depend on to the pimple cream that I am using. Its always gives me a radiant and smooth skin. This cream really helps me from preventing for having acne problems.
August 13, 2008
Anyway, have you ever wish that you could go on a cruise? I think most of us are really dreaming of going on some nice cruises sometimes during our life time. I hope one day hubby and I can afford it cause It is one of my dreams. So guys if you are planning to go on a cruise then you should take a virtual tour at their website mycruisegetaway.com.
August 7, 2008
I was doing my EC drop yesterday and I found this interesting tag from mommy Juliana, so I decided to grab it. I hope she wont mind me grabbing it.
The object is to complete each of the following snippets. I have included the blank ones at the end of this post so they can easily be copied and pasted
Participants: Startin’ A New Life, Too / All Things Me / Because Life Is Fun / Feels Like Home / My Happy Place / Iam Dzoi / Suburban Sass / To the Moon and Back / Raising Sandy / Mommy Talks / Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / InkBabyStudios / My Colorful World/ Random Thoughts / Explore Manila / My Online World / My Life in this Wonderful World/ In Depth /Pinay WAHM / La Cusina / YOU
I am: Ivy...
I think: I'm beautiful....hahaha
I know: I am a year older now
I have: what I need in life
I wish: I could go to NY with my sister this weekend...
I miss: my grandparents and my baby bro.
I fear: for the world's future
I hear: our TV
I smell: Me, feeling so fresh
I crave: for a lot of Philippine foods...
I search: for a good way on how to lose weight
I wonder: what causes my leg to swell up
I regret: for not taking my studies seriously before..
I love: my family
I ache: to go shopping
I am not: funny
I believe: in GOD.
I dance: once in a while.
I sing: every time I’m in the shower
I cry: when I get hurt and upset...
I fight: for my family
I win: some and lose some...that's life, right?
I lose: my patience when things don’t always go my way
I never: like people who stab you on the back.
I always: worry too much about a lot of things..
I confuse: my husband sometimes
I listen: to you if you have something good to say...
I can usually be found: at home in front of the computer...
I am scared: of cockroach...
I need: to take a bath now coz its freaking hot in here.
I am happy about: my life...
I imagine: How life would be without any food, especially now that everything is so expensive.
I tag: Anne, Ellaine and Lerma
August 3, 2008
July 29, 2008
So anyway this afternoon while I was doing my research I came across this website where you can get life insurance quote for all members of your family. I thought it might be a great idea if I check out to see what the prices on their policies. I also think that its about time for my husband to check on policies for us, because we don’t have any either.
July 27, 2008
July 24, 2008
July 19, 2008
July 17, 2008
Anyway to those who have been struggling to lose weight safely, quickly, and surely for a very affordable price. I suggest you to try Phentermine because it would surely help you to suppress hunger and lose weight.
July 14, 2008
Anyway guys I have to get going now cause my sister was asking me to help her find the best child insurance cause they have to get one for my nephew before they will fly to New York next month. Since they got here in the US last year they haven't got him an insurance yet cause they are having trouble finding the right one. So I better stop tapping my computer now, see ya all later!
July 10, 2008
June 30, 2008
Filipino Leche Flan Recipe
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Estimated cooking time: 1 hour
Leche Flan Ingredients:
1 can (390g) evaporated milk
1 can (390g) condensed milk
10 egg yolks
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract or lemon essence
For the caramel:
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup water
Leche Flan Cooking Instructions:
In a saucepan, mix the sugar & water. Bring to a boil for a few minutes until the sugar caramelize.
Pour the caramelized sugar into aluminum moulds - you can use any shape: oval, round or square. Spread the caramel on the bottom of the moulds.
Mix well the evaporated milk, condensed milk, egg yolks and vanilla by hand or blender.
Gently pour the mixture on top of the caramel on the aluminum moulds. Fill the moulds to about 1 to 1 1/4 inch thick.
Cover moulds individually with aluminum foil.
Steam for about 20 minutes OR
Bake for about 45 minutes. Before baking the Leche Flan, place the moulds on a larger baking pan half filled with very hot water. Pre-heat oven to about 370 degrees before baking.
Let cool then refrigerate.
To serve: run a thin knife around the edges of the mould to loosen the Leche Flan. Place a platter on top of the mould and quickly turn upside down to position the golden brown caramel on top.
You can tell when the Leche Flan is cooked by inserting a knife -if it comes out clean, it is cooked.
June 21, 2008
June 19, 2008
June 17, 2008
June 10, 2008
June 5, 2008
Anyway if you are also dealing with this kind of skin problem. You should take your time to find and review the right acne treatment that will work best for you, because there are thousands of acne treatment that is a bit confusing to figure out if that is the best product for you. You should check acnecuresrevealed.net because they can help you find the best acne treatment that you can assured will work best for you.
June 1, 2008
May 30, 2008
May 24, 2008
1) Never expect things to happen..struggle and make them happen.never expect yourself to be given a good value create a value of your own
2) If a drop of water falls in lake there is no identity.But if it falls on a leaf of lotus it shine like a pearl.so choose the best place where you would shine..
3) Falling down is not defeat...defeat is when your refuse to get up...
4) Ship is always safe at shore... but is is not built for it
5) When your successful your well wishers know who you are when you are unsuccessful you know who your well wishers are
6) It is great confidence in a friend to tell him your faults; greater to tell him/her
7) "To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world
8) "Even the word 'IMPOSSIBLE' says 'I M POSSIBLE' "
9) Effort is important, but knowing where to make an effort in your life makes all the difference.
God Bless You All,
May 23, 2008
May 20, 2008
2. A little girl, dressed in her Sunday best, was running as fast as she could, trying not to be late for Bible class. As she ran she prayed, "Dear Lord, please don't let me be late! Dear Lord, please don't let me be late!" While she was running and praying, she tripped on a curb and fell, getting her clothes dirty and tearing her dress. She got up, brushed herself off, and started running again! As she ran she once again began to pray "Dear Lord, please don't let me be late...But please don't shove me either!"
3. Three boys are in the school yard bragging about their fathers. The first boy says, "My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a poem, they give him $50." The second boy says, "That's nothing. My Dad scribbles a few words on piece of paper, he calls it a song, they give him $100." The third boy says, "I got you both beat. My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a sermon, and it takes eight people to collect all the money!"
4. An elderly woman died last month. Having never married, she requested no male pallbearers. In her handwritten instructions for her memorial service, she wrote, "They wouldn't take me out while I was alive, I don't want them to take me out when I'm dead."
5. A police recruit was asked during the exam, "What would you do if you had to arrest your own mother?" He answered, "Call for backup."
6. A Sunday School teacher asked her class why Joseph and Mary took Jesus with them to Jerusalem. A small child replied, "They couldn't get a baby-sitter."
7. A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds. After explaining the commandment to "Honor thy father and thy mother," she asked, "Is there a commandment that teaches us how to treat our brothers and sisters?" Without missing a beat, one little boy answered, "Thou shall not kill."
8. At Sunday School they were teaching how God created everything, including human beings. Little Johnny seemed especially intent when they told him how Eve was created out of one of Adam's ribs. Later in the week his mother noticed him lying down as though he were ill, and she said, "Johnny, what is the matter?" Little Johnny responded, "I have pain in my side. I think I'm going to have a wife."
9. Two boys were walking home from Sunday school after hearing a strong preaching on the devil. One said to the other, "What do you think about all this Satan stuff?" The other boy replied, "Well, you know how Santa Claus turned out. It's probably just your Dad."
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing! Take heed and pass these along to people who need a laugh.
May 19, 2008
Now here I am surfing again online to look for the best, yet affordable diet Pills that can really give me the benefits that I am looking for. I am glad that I came across to orovoreviews.com where you can read about what Orovo diet pills can do for you. Now if you want to find out about this diet pills you can visit their website and read their reviews and testimonials. After reading their reviews, I don’t have any hesitation to get Orovo so that I can start loosing some of this fats hanging on my belly lol!
Missouri. This please has a dozens of world class attraction that you can enjoy when your there. I would really love to go to their theme park, where they have this super trilling looping roller coaster, I had been dreaming to ride this kinds of rides, for sure hubby and I will really enjoy there.
I start searching online to find out more about this place and I came across to the bransongetaways.com where you can bid for a Branson Vacation where you can have a chance to save your money for your vacation package. So guys if your planning for a trip and wants to save a money at the same time, why don’t you bid for your Branson vacation? Who know you will get a chance to win. So hurry now and lets have a wonderful Branson vacation.
May 14, 2008
courses. She started her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks
they're stupid, stand up!" After a few seconds, Little Tyrone
stood up. The teacher said, "Do you think you're stupid,
Little Tyrone ?" "No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing
there all by yourself!"
* * * * *
Little Tyrone watched, fascinated, as his mother smoothed cold
cream on her face. "Why do you do that, mommy?" he asked. "To
make myself beautiful," said his mother, who then began
removing the cream with a tissue. "What's the matter?" asked
Little Tyrone . "Giving up?"
* * * * *
The math teacher saw that little Tyrone wasn't paying
attention in class. She called on him and said, "Tyrone ! What
are 2 and 4 and 28 and 44?" Little Tyrone quickly replied,
"NBC, FOX, ESPN and the Cartoon Netwo rk!"
* * * * *
Little Tyrone's kindergarten class was on a field trip to
their local police station where they saw
pictures tacked to a bulletin board of the 10 most wanted
criminals. One of the youngsters pointed to a picture and
asked if it really was the photo of a wanted person. "Yes,"
said the policeman. "The detectives want very badly to capture
him." Little Tyrone asked, "Why didn't you keep him
when you took his picture?"
* * * * *
Little Tyrone attended a horse auction with his father. He
watched as his father moved from horse to horse, running his
hands up and down the horse's legs and rump. After a few
minutes, Tyone asked, "Dad, why are you doing that?" His
father replied, "Because when I'm buying horses, I have to
make sure that they are healthy and in good shape before I
buy. Tyrone, looking worried, said, "Dad, I think the UPS guy
wants to buy Mom."
If this brightened your day, don¢t let it stop here. Pass it
on with a smile. Keep spreading the cheer!
Pass on to your friends! They like Tyrone too ya know.