Credits

The Designers Chic

November 25, 2008

Questions for the week

1. What are your plans for tomorrow? Wash our comforter
2. When was the last time you had Starbucks? Long time ago when I was still in the Philippines.
3. What's something you really want right now, be honest! A Leptovox for me to help me lose some of the extra weight that I am going to gain for the holidays Its better to be prepared before hand than to to wait until its too late, right?
4. Do you plan out your day before it begins? Most of the time but lots of things that I forget to do.
5. Who was the last person you went out with? My sister and brother in-law we went to Old Navy to do some Christmas shopping.
6. Tom or Jerry? Why? Jerry cause he is soo cute and he always bets Tom.
7. Where did you have your dinner last night? At home
8. What do you think of Taz (the cartoon character)? He is my favorite cartoon character but!
9. What do you usually order at McDonald's? BigMc and French Fries
10. Liquid or powdered detergent soap? Both anything that they have on sale LOLS

No comments: