Credits

The Designers Chic

November 25, 2008

Used cds

When I arrived here from the Philippines I was really surprised how my husband was addicted to collecting different CD’s and DVD’s. He had so many of those put everywhere in boxes and we decided to look through them and sort them in different categories so that we can tell what exactly what we had. I told him many times before that he should get rid of those used cds and DVD’s because its taking up a lot of room and he never watches them anymore. But he don’t want me to throw them away because he said its like throwing money away. He was so sure that they are worth something and he was definitely right because I learn from someone that we can trade or recycle our used cds it to abundatrade.com. This is really great! now I have a way that I can get rid some of his cds. He can’t say no to me anymore because this place can accommodate me with anyway I want to do the cds. I can either trade or have them repair.

No comments: