Credits

The Designers Chic

November 14, 2008

Appointment to chat

Good morning guys how are you all doing this cold morning? Me here I’m still sleepy, but I decided to get up early because me and my friend fe in las vegas has an appointment to chat online today since it has been over 4 months that we have talked. I was very happy when she called me the other day and ask how I was doing because it has been a while since she haws heard from me. So today we planned to catch each others online so that we can talk. Well she has become so busy with her work and me on the other side was busy too doing blog layout, but I can always take time to talk to her but she wasn’t online. So right now I am waiting for her to come online. I am excited cause I really miss her so much. Fe and I become good friends since we meet each others during our medical exam in St. Lukes. And from that day on we tried to keep in touch with each others.

No comments: