Credits

The Designers Chic

November 2, 2008

Pinakbit

When my sister visited me last weekend she bought me a better melon, eggplant, Chinese tangkong vegetables. I was very happy because she gave it to me for free. So the other day I decided to cook a pinakbit since I also have some of the ingredients. Umm It was really yummy. I also mix it with shrimp paste and pork. I thought hubby will eat some of these but he didn't because he doesn't like the smell of the shrimp paste and he hates the taste of the better melon right now. So I end up eating this food for 3 days cause I don't want to just trow it away since it was still good. Well it was a good Idea to put it on our fridge and just heat it up when I'm ready to eat. It save me a lot of time as well to cook . So do you want some of my pinakbit?

By the way to those who don't know what the pinakbit is. It is a favorite traditional Philippine dish -- a blend of several bitter and sweet vegetables.

No comments: