Credits

The Designers Chic

November 8, 2008

They Finally Got To Moved

When I talk to my friend Rea last night on the phone she was really glad and happy that they finally got to move to their new place in Oklahoma. She was really surprised how cold the weather is, compared to where she came from. Cause we all know Hawaii weather is a lot warmer than any other parts of the US. But what makes her happier is that they are able to get new discount furnitures. So it means they don’t have to spend as much money as they thought they would, cause they had to buy everything new, since they moved from Hawaii. So anyway I am also happy for her and in about two weeks they will be visiting here in Louisiana, so I am really excited to see her once again.

1 comment:

discount furniture said...

I am looking for new discount furniture online for great deals and specials going on for bedroom furniture. I hope I don't have to spend a lot to get the furniture I am looking for.