Credits

The Designers Chic

August 13, 2008

Annoying Noise

Grrrr I am so pissed right now, I tried to get some more sleep but the man outside cutting grass was making a lot of noise. I hope I can get a nap later on so that I won’t be so grouchy. Oh well, I just hope he will finish his mowing early cause I am really annoyed now with the noise that the mower makes. For now I just have to finish my task while waiting on the man to finish cutting the grass.

Anyway, have you ever wish that you could go on a cruise? I think most of us are really dreaming of going on some nice cruises sometimes during our life time. I hope one day hubby and I can afford it cause It is one of my dreams. So guys if you are planning to go on a cruise then you should take a virtual tour at their website mycruisegetaway.com.

No comments: