Credits

The Designers Chic

August 7, 2008

All About Me, Meme

I was doing my EC drop yesterday and I found this interesting tag from mommy Juliana, so I decided to grab it. I hope she wont mind me grabbing it.

{START COPY}

The object is to complete each of the following snippets. I have included the blank ones at the end of this post so they can easily be copied and pasted

Participants: Startin’ A New Life, Too / All Things Me / Because Life Is Fun / Feels Like Home / My Happy Place / Iam Dzoi / Suburban Sass / To the Moon and Back / Raising Sandy / Mommy Talks / Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / InkBabyStudios / My Colorful World/ Random Thoughts / Explore Manila / My Online World / My Life in this Wonderful World/ In Depth /Pinay WAHM / La Cusina / YOU

{END COPY}




I am: Ivy...
I think: I'm beautiful....hahaha
I know: I am a year older now
I have: what I need in life
I wish: I could go to NY with my sister this weekend...
I miss: my grandparents and my baby bro.
I fear: for the world's future
I hear: our TV
I smell: Me, feeling so fresh
I crave: for a lot of Philippine foods...
I search: for a good way on how to lose weight
I wonder: what causes my leg to swell up
I regret: for not taking my studies seriously before..
I love: my family
I ache: to go shopping
I am not: funny
I believe: in GOD.
I dance: once in a while.
I sing: every time I’m in the shower
I cry: when I get hurt and upset...
I fight: for my family
I win: some and lose some...that's life, right?
I lose: my patience when things don’t always go my way
I never: like people who stab you on the back.
I always: worry too much about a lot of things..
I confuse: my husband sometimes
I listen: to you if you have something good to say...
I can usually be found: at home in front of the computer...
I am scared: of cockroach...
I need: to take a bath now coz its freaking hot in here.
I am happy about: my life...
I imagine: How life would be without any food, especially now that everything is so expensive.
...
I tag: Anne, Ellaine and Lerma

No comments: