Credits

The Designers Chic

December 11, 2008

Me in a disposable diaper?

My husband sometimes is very silly because he is always laughing at me every time I rush to use the bathroom and have a hard time holding it. One time when we were going to New Orleans, every few minutes I always need for him to stop and let me use the bathroom. But the problem is that there is no where to stop and that makes him so furious, because we cannot go to our destination on time. He told me the next time that we are going to travel he wants to make sure that I get a disposable diaper, so that I wont have to bug him so much. I really don’t understand it myself why I am like this every time we are traveling. I guess I get too excited that’s why I always feel like I want to use the potty lols. Whew! I can't imagine myself wearing a disposable diaper hmm I wonder what I would look like. I hope I will never find out because I will surely be embarrass.

No comments: