Credits

The Designers Chic

December 30, 2008

Get bouncy hair with velcro rollers

When I was in the Philippines, I use to see my mom using a hair rollers, to have a bouncy and wavy hair because at that time there was no such thing as a curling iron. I also tried it once before but I always had a hard time using it. I can’t seems to get the right way to do it. Now since I love to have a bouncy and billowy wavy hair I decided to learn the right way to use a Velcro rollers because this is better than a curling iron and its good for my hair too.

So anyway here’s some of the techniques I learned recently from searching.


Divide your hair into several three-inch wide sections and wrap them up in large
rollers. The alternative? Dry your hair 80 percent, part it into two equal
sections at the crown, and twist into two buns secured with bobby pins (hello
Princess Leia). Blast with a diffuser until completely dry and leave in for 30
minutes, or sleep in them for stay-put style

No comments: