Credits

The Designers Chic

December 7, 2008

Yummy Pork Afritada

Oh My gosh! Its been a while now since I did some update on this blog. Thats why I'm giving up some of my blog because I cannot keep up with them anymore. But anyway how you guys been doing lately? Well as for me here its just a usual boring day for me.

Today since I haven't been able to do some scrapping I decided to share some recipe. I was craving for pork afritada lately so I decided to cook some since my husband doesn't like to eat any meat lately. I ate it with some steamed rice and some salad. Oh gosh it was very delicious, in fact I am able to save some for today. Next time I am also thinking to cook chicken afritada. >Anyway heres the recipe for Pork Afritada.

I forgot to take a picture because I was really hungry lols! I will just post some pics next time...


Ingredients:

Pork cut into cube bigger than the menudo meat 2x bigger

tomatoessss plenty of them about 5 to 6 pieces seeded and diced

garlic minced

onions diced

aswete (powder version can be bought now in any asian store, dissolved in lukewarm water)

bell pepper quartered or sliced if preferred

potatoes quartered

bay leaf (1 only)

soy sauce 1 laddle only

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm.... this sounds so good! I'm going to cook some!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm.... this sounds so good! I'm a filipino living in Texas, so I don't get this food all the time.