Credits

The Designers Chic

April 4, 2008

Speaker Mount

We were visiting a friend the other day and noticed that they had their speakers to their media center mounted from the ceiling and it look very nice because the speakers weren’t all in the way and the wires weren’t so messy looking. I ask her how did they do it because we want to do the same with our media system. I ask my husband if we could fix our speakers the same way because the wires are always in the way and we always turn the speakers over, where they are located now. My friend told me the way you do it is to get the right speaker mount, So we checked at the standsandmounts.com and they have so many types of speaker mounts that you can pick to fix your speakers the way you want.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This speakers sound is very stagger.