Credits

The Designers Chic

October 11, 2008

The cucumber made my eyes worse

We all know that they say that cucumber is a natural remedy to help relax your eyes after a very tiring day. So the other night before going to bed I put cucumber on my eyes to help relax them, but instead of helping my eyes it seems to have made them worse. I woke up yesterday morning with teary and red eyes. I was in shock and scared when I look in the mirror and seen my eyes . I was very sensitive to lights as well, so I have to wear sunglasses inside the house. Its weird isn’t it? Lols! Good thing I always have eye drops in my medicine cabinets and it really helps a lot. Now the redness of my eyes is almost gone, thankfully. I can really tell the difference between yesterday and today.


So today I can sit here on my computer without bothering my eyes so much. I can now also take my time to learn more about cpm. I was going to investigate it more yesterday but my eyes were so blurry and I couldn’t see very well. Thank God I can do it now. So guys I have to get going now and start doing my task. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments: