Credits

The Designers Chic

June 10, 2008

I feel sorry for them

I heard about our neighbor who is a close friend of ours that is going to lose their house because her husband lose his job and can no longer pay the high mortgage payment. I feel sorry for them because I know how hard it is when you are having money problems. I wish there was something that I could do to help them out, because I know they would help me if I were in the same situation. Now a days there are many people going through a foreclosure because of the high interest rates. If I had found the stopmyforeclosure.net website sooner it could probably save them from losing their house. Oh well, that’s how life is, there is always a solution to most problem if you know where to look. So if you are having this type of problem do something now, dont wait to the last minute.

No comments: