Credits

The Designers Chic

September 15, 2008

Sending A Balikbayan Box

When I talk to my sister yesterday she was telling me about getting some more toys for our balikbayan box. I was not able to send it yet because joy my sister said she still has something to add to the box. I hope she can get it soon so that we can send the box to PI. Our family will definitely love all the things we bought for them. I am also glad that I finally am able to send them something for the coming Christmas. The best thing about sending a balikbayan box to the Philippines is that we can reuse all the old toys and old clothes that my nephew doesn’t use anymore but are still in good condition. I am also giving up some of my clothes that don’t fit anymore, my cousins will definitely appreciate all these clothes.

No comments: