Credits

The Designers Chic

September 25, 2008

Bad News

Hey guys how are you all doing this morning? As for me I’m doing really great. I just got done installing the layout for Lisa’s other blog. I woke up early this morning so that I can finished it quickly because hubby and I were supposed to be going to the grocery store. But something happen to his car, the auto belt broke and the bad thing about it is there‘s only one belt for everything. So instead of going to the grocery store today he has to call his brother in-law and find a belt at the auto parts store. I hope the car will be fix soon because it very inconvenient to get everything done without a vehicle. The main problem is its very hard to find the right part because it is an older vehicle. So I’m just crossing my finger and hoping we will be able to find the part quickly.

No comments: