Credits

The Designers Chic

June 17, 2009

Boring Day

I don’t understand myself today. I feel like I’m inside in the box struggling to breathe. Before I went to bed last night I already feel weird but I can’t figured out what it is, my legs and my arms were hurting. Good thing I always have a bottle of efficascent with me. I always make sure that I will never run out efficascent oil. It really helps me sleep well, although this morning as soon as I get up I already feel the laziness in me. There are so many things in my mind that I want to do but I couldn’t even start any of them. I really feel so bored today. Hahay life! I guess I will have to motivate myself and finish what I need to do because tomorrow will be another day and we will be going to the Yankee stadium which is I have been waiting for.

No comments: