Credits

The Designers Chic

July 30, 2009

Pond Aerators

Good morning peeps! How are you all doing? As for me here I just woke up and went directly on the computer as soon as I get up and start doing my task. I am happy today and I’m glad I finally had a good night sleep. Last night for the first time since I moved back in here at my parents, I started turning off the lights and TV at night when I’m going to bed. I usually leave them on. I started get so scary at night when Joe died. I am not scared of him but I couldn’t breath and I get so upset and it makes me feels like I’m in the cave, so I have to turned on the lights at night so that I can sleep. Last night I’m proud of myself cause I finally able with no problems. I was also dreaming with Joe yesterday and it made me happy but sad. I am happy because I have been wanting him to visit me on my dream. It made me cry after though because I still miss him. And he reminded me that he loves me and told me that I don’t need to be sad because he is always there and watching me. Grrr I better change the topic and start searching about the pond aerators before I start crying.

No comments: