Credits

The Designers Chic

June 5, 2010

me, forgetful

Dang! I forgot to bring my vitamin supplements that my mother gave me. I really need it right now. How can I forgot my vitamins? Hmm! I think I also need a some kind of brain memory vitamins since I have been really forgetful lately. Oh Lord this is a sign of getting old Lol! Ha I will turning 29 soon waaaa! I hate it but I have no choice, were all going there anyway. Thats why I'm very thankful that my mother always thinks of me. If its not because of her I will not be looking younger than my aged, as what people told me...that they cannot be;lieve that I will be turning 29 soon. Oh well, thats the secret of maintaining a vitamins that helps you look young wink! though I forgot it in Staatsburg though. Ha! I'll just have to remember it next time when I go away.

No comments: