Credits

The Designers Chic

November 8, 2007

Broadband Speed Test

Just last month I was really mad with our internet connection because it really sucked. We lost our internet for 2 weeks. Oh gosh that was too long for me, we kept on calling the company to ask what was happening with our internet connection and why we lost it for so long but they seemed like they didn't care, they would only tell us to call them back again because they have to see what was wrong, oh gosh they don’t have a good customer service. So I told my husband that we have to change our internet connection because I cant wait any longer to connect back and besides its too slow, when I am doing some important things online it takes me ages to open the page and the worst thing is that I cant use the phone while I am online.

Thankfully when we visited my sister in-law we told her about our problem with our internet provider. So she told us why don’t we change to broadband because using broadband has so many advantages, broadband makes everything more possible , such as surfing at faster speeds, sending and receiving large email attachments and downloading music and videos. So guys if your having trouble with your internet connection why not change it to broadband, especially right now they have a broadband speed test This is really great.

No comments: