Credits

The Designers Chic

November 10, 2007

His cooking today

I am surprised that my husband went home so early, and he was carrying so many grocery bags, I never expect he would drop by the grocery store . As soon as he got inside the house he got the pan and i ask him what he is going to do, he said he is going to cook beef roast. Hmmm i am surprised because its too early too cook yet and he dont usually cook during the weekdays. I t makes me think that he just wants to make up with me because of what he did this morning. He also bought some chips and fruits for me even though i did not tell him to buy it because i can wait till tomorrow, we always do our grocery shopping during the weekend and thats not too long to wait coz it is already friday. Hmmm but i am happy though coz i dont need to cook

No comments: