Credits

The Designers Chic

January 3, 2008

Me With My Nephew


This is me with my nephew, he likes having attention all the time, sometimes this boy doesn't like me and telling me that I am mean, I really don't know why he says that, it might be because there are times that he wants to play with me and i always tell him to go to his mama because I am busy and don't have time to play with him. He is a sweet boy though but sometimes he is like his mama a hard headed one ***wink***. But you know what, he will be so happy if I take some time to play with him. As you can see in the pictures how happy he is when i give him my attention, and thankfully he never says to me that i am bad and mean. sometimes he likes me to be his horsey, even if he has a toy horse to ride. All this picture was taken on December 25, after opening our gifts.

No comments: