Credits

The Designers Chic

January 13, 2008

Snatch Tag

I got this tag from mamu Darlene, I hope she wont mind me from grabbing it and didn't ask permission from her, shhhh! ill just let her know later that i grabbed this tag. Hehehe bad bad me ~_^

What do you do when you are bored? Watch tv or change the layout of my blogs
Bedtime? ten or eleven
Who will respond to this tag the quickest? The one who needs an interim?
Who will least likely respond? The one that doesn't care?
Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses? Everyone
Favorite TV shows? Forensic Files, America's next top model, CSI Miami and dancing with the stars.

Last person you went to dinner with? My family
Park or Zoo? Both
What are your favorite colors? Pink and Blue
How many tattoos do you have? None
How many pets do you have? Nada
Which comes first, the chicken or the egg? The chicken of course

What do you want to do before you die? Pray and confess
Have you ever been to Hawaii? Not yet, but hope to
Have you been to countries outside the U.S.? Yes. Philippines, and Japan
How many people are you sending this tag? Not sure
Time this survey ended. 10:58 AM

No comments: