Credits

The Designers Chic

January 15, 2009

A mountain of eyebags

I just wanted to share this picture of mine. Most of my pictures you can really notice my big bags that looks like a mountain under my eyes. I think I have been having this for as long as I can remember and I really hated it because it looks so ugly, plus the ugly looking dark circles under my eyes also and I really hate it, I mean really HATE it. Well at least I can still hide the black circle under my eyes with concealer. Although I really tried to get rid of them in a natural way. My friends and mom advice me to put some cucumber to relax my eyes but you know what happen after I applied that? It makes it worse, my eyes was really red and it looks like I was having a soar eyes, from that day on I told my self not to put cucumber again. Now does anyone have a solution how to get rid of these in a natural way?

2 comments:

irish daisies said...

chamomille tea bags are great. I keep the ones i use for tea in the fridge. They are great unless you are allergic to chamomille. just place them on your eyes and relax :)

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

did you wash the cucumber girl? soak it sa ice water then put it in your eyes, baka na irritate ka lang sa sap ng cucumber