Credits

The Designers Chic

January 24, 2009

Tips for seducing your man with red lipstick

Since Valentines Day is almost here . I wanted to share some tips that I just learned recently lol!

Would you like to seduce your man on Valentines Day? Well, you need to wear a red lipstick. Not just any red will do. It must be an orangey tomato red if you seriously want to seduce your man.

Studies have shown that looking at this color causes the body to release the hormone epinephrine, so a man unconsciously finds himself in a state of excitement. If you don't believe this then you have to try it first, It will surely quicken his pulse wink!.

4 comments:

Dewa said...

heuheu..... nice article

Star Secret in an Exclusive Palette Box

Gee said...

I must agree...yeah I agree...lolz

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

wow! I will remember this tip girl. Thanks for sharing! I don't use lipstick, I just use lip gloss hehehe

do pheromones work said...

From now on I will use lipstick. lol!

isey