Credits

The Designers Chic

February 5, 2009

Getting rid of it

This is our 10 year old 43 inch. television, My husband owned this for a very long time and it was working really good. He doesn’t want to replace it , he says that we couldn’t find a tv like this anymore, but three weeks ago the TV finally decided to retired. That’s when the time that my husband decided to replace it. What makes me happier is that we will be able to have the TV that I really wanted and I don’t have to worry about getting us a new tv stand, because the one that we bought when we move to this place really fits well with our new HDTV, which really save us a lot of money.

Now my problem is how to get rid of our old TV that is no longer working anymore. I can’t find a person who can carry it, its really heavy and I wanted to get rid of it cause it takes a lot of space in our dining area.

No comments: