Credits

The Designers Chic

February 20, 2009

Mini Crystal Flower Headband

Headbands are a must-have accessory for the season. Bold colors, beautiful adornment and sparkling crystals finish any look. Try on a satin covered headband that blooms with a crystal encrusted flower. Each pedal unfolds with another layer of shining texture. Once in a while I love to wear headbands but sometimes I cant stand it for long cause I will surely get headache, but it really depends of the headbands style. Recently I was browsing one of my fave online store, and I found this elegant headband. Does it looks so pretty? hmmp I really love the color and style of this headband but I am kinda dissapointed because its $49 and I can't afford that, I am a cheap shopper you know. But anyway to those headband lovers you can find this one at BEBE.COM.

No comments: