Credits

The Designers Chic

February 6, 2009

Cute yet sexy

Since I got a pair of jeans last weekend I am also thinking of getting few tops for spring. I think this black jeweled halter tube top will perfectly match to my skinny jeans . As I was browsing to my favorite online store I felt in love with this very cute yet sexy top. Whew! But it’s a little bit pricey thought so I guess I will just wait till the mark down the price. As you know I am a cheap person. Well its good to buy some expensive stuff sometimes but the problem is the budget is a bit tight. So I better watch out my spending lols. But I will surely going to buy this blouse I will just wait few more days whew!

I am so ready for the spring, and I am so excited to be able to wear this sexy blouse with my skinny jeans.

Anyway if you are looking for affordable and high quality linear motion visit the reidsupply.com today because they have more than what you think.

No comments: