Credits

The Designers Chic

February 27, 2009

Storing his memories through digital frame

Yesterday, when I was with my parent in-laws they were asking me if I could give them some pictures of my husband because they don’t have any recent pictures of him. And they want his memories fresh. I know it is so hard for them to accept that they loose their only son and so do I. This is really the most difficult time in our lives. So when I get a chance to go back to our place I have to make a copy some of my husband recent pictures. I was also thinking to get them a digital frame cause it would be easier and nicer to stored all his pictures. For sure they will be happy about it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, my name is Rakesh.

I came across your blog website http://aesia.sendami.com/ while browsing through the web.
I really liked the way you have put up the blog.
I own many useful websites related to the topics published on your blog, so I was wondering if it would be possible for me to publish a few posts related to the topics of my websites and include a couple of links in the content to my website.
Please do let me know if we can work out anything on this line, I am open to any fees you would charge me for this.

Look forward to your response.

Thanks,
Rakesh
rakeshmook@gmail.com