Credits

The Designers Chic

February 5, 2009

Organic Olive Oil

This is one of the things that I cannot live without. I started using it since last month and it has done very good for my hair. Tell you what since I got her int he US my hair has become extremely dry and I keep losing a lot of hair every day, especially when I take a shower. But not anymore since I am using this organic olive oil leave in shampoo. Then last Friday I decided to cut the bad parts of my hair and I am very happy and satisfied with the result. I can say that I really did good cutting my own hair but I didn't expect that it would turn our this good though lols! I told myself that I am not going to the saloon which will cost me 40 bucks. So cutting my own hair is really a good idea not to mention I will save money.

1 comment:

Sweetiepie said...

Wow $40? perti pod ka mahal ba ana oi, ang akoang hair dresser kay $20 raman iya charged daun job well done man jud cya. 7 years nana cya hapit cge cut sa akong hair. Whew! $40 bucks is too much for a hair cut!