Credits

The Designers Chic

February 20, 2009

Have it finally

Last weekend when sis and I went to the Asian market we found a whole of ripe jackfruit. We then smiled at each other, we were so excited to purchase it but when we asked the price we both disappointed for it was very expensive and we can’t afford it lols. So we just purchase the already sliced one which cost us $10 but we still decide to have it cause it has been a long time since we have it. Sissy and I really miss this kind of fruit, I then mesmerize the moments when we were in the Philippines. My grandparents have so many jackfruit tree in their backyard. I recall those days when we don’t have any fish or meats for meals we will just have jackfruit as a vegetable and mix it with coconut milk and dried fish.

Since I bought a can of jackfruit, today I decided to have a ginatang langka for my supper since I am alone here I might be the only one will be eating it. So I got to go now cause I still have to call my sister if she’s home already from her furniture‘s shopping.

No comments: