Credits

The Designers Chic

February 7, 2009

We Are Still Not Talking

I saw mom online earlier but I didn’t attempt to message her. Until now my mom and I are still not talking. I know our arguments is still fresh on her mind and if I will try to talk to her she will surely get back the topic we had the last time we talked. She is the type of person that never stop until you will agree with her. That’s my mom she is really one of a kind, that’s why I love her so much, even though there are so many times that we have arguments. But anyway she will be here on February 27 so for sure we still going to talk and I will just ask sorry to her when she gets here even its not my fault.

Right now I am chatting with my brother he ask me why I haven’t talk to mom yet, so I told him my reasons, then he said that my mom wants me to search for European cruises. I don’t why she wants me to search it but one thing I know that she is not mad to me anymore. She is just waiting for me to talk to her first.

1 comment:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

I hope you and your mom will have a nice talk soon girl... take care