Credits

The Designers Chic

May 7, 2009

Her Story

Last Saturday we were invited to a birthday party, but then I decided not to go instead I went to the mall, did some window shopping and watch the movie that I have been waiting for. I did not regrets that I did not go to the party though cause when papa Kevin and mama got home they carried so many food from the party., so meaning I am still able to eat those food that they serve from the party. So anyway mama was excited to share her experienced that day. She told me that she was having an arguments with her friend Maritess because she did not stick to their plan and she blame it all to mama. Mom was so angry because she shouted her in front of many people. So now they are not in good terms lols, but any way that’s not all what she shared to me. She was also very amazed with so many different types of fitness equipments that she saw in her friends house. She said its like she is having her own gym in her house. They even planning to go back their next week to use her friends gym. Hmm well she is a nice person and she loves sharing her things.

No comments: