Credits

The Designers Chic

May 26, 2009

It was difficult for me

It is better we are always prepared in everything we do no matter what, that’s why we also need to find a good life insurance protection. When Joe died I really had a hard time because I really never expect that he would leave me that so soon. I know that he is bottling with cancer for a year…but he was never so vocal about of what he feels. That’s why when his gone I tried to seek attention to anybody, that’s when I started to look for someone that I can really talk to. I started chatting with a person that I never thought I will fall in love that so soon. At first it was just a thought to divert my attention so that I won’t be as hurt as the first time. You know what it was the very first difficult experience I deal with because never in my family had died before (God Forbid). Even until now he is still in my thoughts, but I know he understand me and for sure he is happy right now wherever he is.

No comments: