Credits

The Designers Chic

September 1, 2009

A Busy Day!

Life is awesome when you don’t have so much things to worry about. Today was really a great day, although it was a busy day for me. I start my day by doing all the house hold chores then took a shower and prepare myself to go to the clinic for my ppd test reading. As I’ve mentioned to my other blog before that I may be start working soon to the nursing home where my mom is working, but they ask me to get a ppd shot so that I am ready when they call me. We spend like about 30 mins there at the clinic then after papa Kevin mom and I at Marshall we were planning to buy papa Kevin’s birthday gift and also to get an application forms, but when we get there there’s a huge sale going on, so of course mom and is attempted to look around and to get some items for us. Mom and I decided to just let papa Kevin go home and will only pick us up on his way to karate. It was really a great time shopping with mom and I really get to enjoy my day today. We just got home a min. ago and now I’m here on my computer chatting and also searching about the Blue Advantage. I was meaning to do it this morning but I was really busy.

No comments: