Credits

The Designers Chic

September 9, 2009

Ugg

Winter is almost here and I’m not really looking forward to it. I’m actually afraid of the cold lols! I just don’t understand my body temperature, every morning when I go to work gosh I can’t go out with out if I don’t wear any jacket cause I will be shaking from cold. Papa Kevin said that it’s not even winter yet, and I have to wait till the winter is here. But I have no choice I live now in a place that will be going to have lots and lots of snow. So I guess I have to prepare for it. I also need to start buying for some winter clothes. When we went to a garage sale last Sunday I found a very beautiful Ugg it was still new and still has a tag on it, although it didn’t fit me. I was very disappointed because it really looks good on me. So I am looking online and planning to get me one soon cause when I tried it on it it is very comfy I’m looking forward to be wearing like that kind of boots.

No comments: