Credits

The Designers Chic

December 8, 2009

2009 wish list

I’m done with my Christmas gift wrappings, but I am not done making my Christmas wish list. Papa Kevin told me to make a list of the things I want to receive from him but I have to make sure that I don’t give the same list to mama.
So here they are:

First is a pro camera, although I’m not sure if papa Kevin will consider me giving this one cause the model I like is the latest one and it really going to cost a lot of money lol!

Second is a laptop, I was searching the laptop that I like so much at buy.com and they really have so many laptop deals, If no one can give me this hopefully I can afford to get one in my next paycheck. I know I have been saying that I’m planning to get a laptop but until now I am not to able to buy it because of the financial problem.

Third in my wish list is a twin size comforter sets cause the one that I’m using now is a queen size. It was my old comforter when I was still in Louisa when I still had the queen size bed. Too big for my new bed now so I gotta need a new set.

Fourth is a pair of snow boots because mostly of the boots I own right now are dress boots and its not good when were going to have snow. It gets wet and it really don’t protect me from the very cold weather

Fifth thing in my wish list is a pair of sweatpants and shirts. I upgrade my winter wardrobe already but this is the only thing I miss to get. I have like about 4 pair of sweatpants and sweatshirts but I left it in NJ and I don’t know when I will be able to get them.

I know that some I will not be able to have some of this things on my wish list, but hopefully santa clouse will hear me, since I think I have been a good girl this year, so I guess I deserve to get a nice things this year? Hmmm we will see:)

No comments: