Credits

The Designers Chic

December 5, 2009

whats wrong with me?

I don’t know what’s wrong with me lately, but I seem to have sunken into some horrible state the past few weeks. Or maybe because I’ve stress myself too much from working. But thankfully I have 3 days of day off this week, but still seem like I’m still over stressing myself. Really couldn’t get a goodnight sleep plus I’m still busy looking for a black dress to wear next Saturday for our Christmas party. Dang I don’t think I can go out today and spend the whole day looking for dress at the mall. I’ve done a lot of walking yesterday in NYC city and my body seem like is going to collapse soon. Well, I guess I better stay at home and learn more about rv breakdown, who knows this could help me find and learn something about our rv at Toledo bend lake that I have not seen for a year now.

No comments: