Credits

The Designers Chic

October 16, 2010

eager to get back her normal size

Mom is controlling herself for not eating too much. Sometimes she is also skipping meals, especially dinner. I told her that it’s not really a good idea and that is not the right way to loose weight. I told her that she really don’t need to starve herself. I believed that even she’s on diet she still can eat the foods that she like but just limit it. I know that to get a quick weight loss isn’t easy but we just have to be patient and do it slow and steady. I think we really don’t need to get it all off tomorrow, we just need to be motivated and get it off. You may think it’s so easy for me to say, but I honestly admit that I am also having hard time applying it to myself, though I am keeping myself to think positive cause I believed there’s no pain no beauty Lol!

No comments: