Credits

The Designers Chic

October 27, 2010

how to treat eczema

Eczema is a common skin disease that can occur in infants, children and adults. The skin frequently has a scaly and inflamed appearance, and there may also be skin flaking, blisters which leak and then crust over, and extreme itchiness.

At work there are two residence who have this kind of skin problem. And since I am the medtech I am responsible to apply all those creams into their skin. Sometimes I am scared cause I don’t want to get those kind of skin disease, though of course I always make sure that I wear a gloves and wash my hands after I touch the residents skin.

But sometimes I freak out thinking about it so here I am searching and reading some articles on how to treat eczema. At least in this way I’ll learn something.

No comments: