Credits

The Designers Chic

November 12, 2010

are you ready for the winter?

Ready or not, chilly days are here and nothing can stop that! That also means its time for layers and bundle up our self with so many clothes to protect us from the freezing weather, brrr!

Yesterday I was very happy that we went to the warehouse after work. Even though I got scolded by my mother…I didn’t stop myself from buying a lot of winter stuff.

Mom gave me an evil look when she saw my cart that full of women's apparel. Though I really didn’t spend that much even though I bought a lot of winter clothes and accessories because they are very cheap. I purchase a lot of scarves too.

Oh! I so loves scarves cause I can do a lot of things with them...there are so many ways to tie them that will make you look sophisticated even though you are so bundle up. It also helps me keep the brr away.

No comments: