Credits

The Designers Chic

November 19, 2010

No Day Off Again

Gosh! Why can’t I say no to our management whenever he ask me to work on my day off. I have been working 7 days straight for a month now and been doing double as well. I couldn’t believe how my body is able to handle all the stress. I just hope that I wont get sick cause I’m sure my paycheck wont be enough to pay for the bills of hospitalization ( knock on wood ) God forbid! That will be the last thing I want to happen.

Ha! I should stop worrying and better yet start getting ready for bed. But before that I have to search for a nba style promotional headband before I go to bed for I know It will slip on my mind if I’ll wait to do it later. Okay guys, I better dig this headband now or else, I’ll get a kick on my behind from my cousin if I will forget it.

No comments: