Credits

The Designers Chic

December 24, 2010

Christmas Tree


This is my recent picture. This was taken Last December 11th after our Fil-Am community party. I proudly say that our Christmas tree is very beautiful. I personally decorated it. I even spend almost $80 for all those Christmas ornaments and decorations. I asked my parents that I will be buying the ornaments and I will be the one to decorate our Christmas tree.

I am glad though that they both liked how I decorated our Christmas tree. I really had so much fun putting all those ornaments to our Christmas tree, I was like a kid.. This year I didn’t like to use all those old Christmas ornaments that my parents already had, that’s why even though my budget was limited I decide to buy new ones. I choose to use gold and red ornaments. I don’t know why I choose gold and red but it just come out with the idea of having a Christmas tree with red and gold ornaments.

They said many people use the decoration of the Christmas Tree as an expression of their own spirit. No one tree is ever decorated the quite the same. So anyway how much did you spend for your ornaments for your christmas tree?

No comments: