Credits

The Designers Chic

December 28, 2010

New Years Resolution.

I promised to myself that on the year 2011 I’ll move out from my parents but I really have to focus my mind first on getting a license. So by February 2011 by hook or by crook I’ll get my DL, then I’ll do my next move. I honestly admit that I feel like I have no life. Well, don’t get me wrong I’m very happy and lucky that I live free here with my parents. But the more I’m depending to them the more I become so irresponsible. I’ll be turning 30 soon and I really want to build myself back.

It’s very nice that my parents are always there for me, but I have to think for my future. I want to be really responsible and stop depending on them. So since my father couldn’t really spend all of his time to teach on driving. My friend at work promised to help me, ( so nice of her). She also told me that she wont stop helping me until I’ll get my DL and I don’t need to pay her. She even told me that she is going to help find a cheap car insurance so that I can have my own and will stop depending to my parents. I’ve told her that my car has been on the road already coz papa Kevin included me to his insurance policy. My friend s=just shake her head because she couldn’t believe how dependent I am to my parents even though I have a good job that can support myself. That’s why I am really focusing myself to have MY own DL so that I can stop depending to my parents.

No comments: