Credits

The Designers Chic

October 26, 2007

get paid to blog

I have been blogging for almost a year now, And I enjoyed it a lot because I meet a lot of friends anywhere in the world. My main reason why I do blogging is because I want to enhance my English and to entertain myself while I am alone in the house. But I never thought before that we can also get paid to blog. Until I met some friends who are get paid for blogging, So I got curious about it and I ask them how it works and how we get paid. So my friend discussed with me everything about this advertising. Then she introduced me to Smorty. Smorty is one of many connecting advertising bloggers services. The adverters will pay the bloggers to write about opinions with a link back to the advertiser sites.

So if you like to earn money without going anywhere why don’t you try to visit smorty and register yourself? This is really great guys because you don’t need to buy gas for your car in order for you to go to work and earn money. Sounds great right? So don’t let this opportunity pass you by.

No comments: