Credits

The Designers Chic

October 4, 2007

What i have accomplish

Thank again darl for passing this tag to me, Now i would like to tagged rea

You have accomplished: Being a loving wife

Disappointment: For did not take seroiously my studies before and now im the one is suffering.

Where you spend your time on: Now that ppp just approve one of my blog, i spend most of my time chasing opp

You have neglected: Need to clean the house i wasnt able to clean for 2 days na ew!

You have collected: Shoes, clothes, purse, and fashion jewelries.

Item you take care of: My wedding ring and of course my digital cam.

Moment you were happy: When hubby proposed marriage to me.

Angry you've been: When i encounter idiots & hypocrites

You have cried: When me and sis got into fight 2 weeks ago.

Pain you've experienced: ( Physically) hmmm naka limot man ko oi, (emotionally)when i was young and i encountered lots of trials & hardships on my way as i grew up.

You have been teased about: Being so thin, so many people used to call me tiki,lansang, kawanyan, and also for having a tangag ear bwahaha!

Prettiest time you've felt: Every morning when i woke uup.

Ugliest time you've felt: My childhood times

You've been loved by: My mother,my siblings, and of course my hubby

You love: My Family,my Hubby & and my friends

Word you used: Oh gosh!

Item you've used: Computer

Food you made: Stir fry beef

Amount you have spend in one time: i did not spend any penny yet but maybe later

You have spend on: I dont know yet

You have screamed: When i get really mad

Game you have played: Scrabble,text twist,& free cell card

Happy weekend guys hope you'll enjoy!


Technorati Profile

No comments: