Credits

The Designers Chic

March 30, 2009

Chilly Monday Morning

Good morning guys! How’s your morning so far? As for us here will I just woke up. I didn’t want to get up from the bed though, but Charles (my nephew) woke me up. He wanted me to turned on his TV show’s since his mom was busy feeding his baby brother. Oh I really hate when someone woke me up but my nephew won’t ever stop disturbing me if he doesn’t get what he wants. So anyway here I am in the computer trying to finish my work that I was not able to do yesterday. My brother in-law was using the computer the whole day yesterday because he had some important things need to finish. So I only able to used the computer at night but I was not in the mood to write my task because I was too sleepy and tired. So right at this moment I am trying to write about them. So those who are planning for a summer vacation to CA why don’t you take time to visit the San Diego CA hotel at ascendcollection.com .

No comments: