Credits

The Designers Chic

March 11, 2009

So Many Changes

I am having trouble sleeping once again. I have been crying the whole night because I really miss my husband. When I close my eyes all I see is my husbands image. Yesterday when we got home from the hospital I decided to call my in-laws because they never heard from me since the funeral because I was still really hurting and I couldn’t bear to talk to my hubby’s family then. Since my husband died there are a lot of things that change. I don’t even want to watch television because some of the shows I like to watch was my husbands favorite shows too and while watching those shows it reminds me of my husband and it really hurts. When I sleep I don’t like to turn off the light anymore and I can’t sleep in the bedroom without anyone beside me. I am also avoiding to look his pictures, but yesterday when I called my parents in-law I started to feel so sad and alone. I started missing my husband again. I have been so busy this past few days which I was really glad because it helps me not to think of him.

No comments: