Credits

The Designers Chic

March 3, 2009

A good tips

After you choose your favorite perfume consider the price per whatever oz. they come with. There’re usually two choices. The larger the volume the cheaper it is. Take Coco Chanel Mademoiselle for example; if you buy a 1.7 oz you’ll pay $80 for it. Buy two then it’s $160 but if you buy the 3.4 oz which is equivalent to two 1.7 oz, you only pay $115. To sum it all, do your math and you’ll be happier with your purchase. That’s how I buy my perfumes except for the new Emilio Pucci Aqua 330 I got. Nordstrom in West Pavilion didn’t have the 3.4 oz size. The 1.7 oz is $59. Now if I’m going to buy another 1.7 oz since this is my topmost favorite, I have to shell another $59. I’m paying a $118 for two 1.7 oz versus if I got the 3.4 oz I’ll only pay $96. Hmmm…next time.

No comments: